[BTC-dev] New features

Juraj Variny juraj at coinbr.com
Wed Feb 24 19:09:33 UTC 2016

I'm glad to announce our loved and hated turdatron got new exciting features.
They are in alpha still, report problems to jurov as usual.

* Web posting form at http://therealbitcoin.org/mailman/post/btc-dev .

        The form is self-explanatory. Recognition of text/non-text attachments depends on your
        browser sending proper mime-types. So far I have not found obvious problems, but
        I expect it to be about the same as with email clients.

* Post tracking.

        If your post vanishes without trace, you can check yourself what mailman thinks about it
        or if it was received at all. Open the raw message in your outbox and note
        echo -n '<teh.id.value>' | sha1sum

        and fetch the address
        http://therealbitcoin.org/mltrack/(SHA1).html .

* Raw MBOX archives.

        Linked from top archive page: http://therealbitcoin.org/ml/btc-dev/

        They are heavily cached to save some $$, so expect new messages to appear there
        only after several days. For realtime updates, subscribe to e-mail instead.