[BTC-dev] GETPEERINFO

Pete Dushenski dushenski@gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 05:07:22 UTC 2017

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

The attached vpatch is a reimplementation of polarbeard's [R.01] getpeerinfo patch. It has been reground so that it will patch cleanly into V atop mod6's privkeytools vpatch [R.02].

This vpatch provides information regarding the actual state of the Bitcoin network [R.03] so that you too may assess the digital landscape and gawk in amazement that something so all-conquering could simultaneously be so fragile.

As this is my first submission to the TRB tree, you'll need to add my key [R.04] to your .wot directory before pressing.

Special thank you to mod6 for his patient coaching and diligent testing.